Haro Flightline One 27.5" ST Mountain Bike 2023
- Ladies only? Not the Flightline One ST...One of Haro's most popular models, the FL One 27.5 now also comes in a step-thru frame (all genders welcome). While it is true the majority of these are purchased by women, men needing an easy-to-step-over frame may want to jump on an ST model. The Flightline One 27.5 ST features a newly re-designed X6 series alloy frame with internal cable routing and a HL suspension fork with 80mm of travel to smooth out all the bumps. The FL One ST is now available in 27.5" wheels only (in two frame sizes) and features alloy double wall rims, a Shimano rear cassette hub, and 2.2" wide tires with a multi surface tread-pattern. The FL One 27.5 ST is ideally suited for all-around riding and an introduction to fire-roads and easy MTB trails.
Frame: New Haro FL4G X6 aluminum Fork: HL CH-389 80mm Travel Crankset: Samox Aluminum 42/34/24T Brakes: Promax TX-121 Rear Suspension: N/A Headset: 1-1/8" threadless internal Wheelset: XD-180 aluminum DW, Pivit aluminum cassette 32h Seatpost: Pivit aluminum 30.9mm Stem: Pivit aluminum, 31.8mm Handlebars: Pivit aluminum 25mm rise Saddle: Haro Flightline Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200-7, 12-32T Derailleur: Front: Shimano Tourney TY-500 Rear: Shimano Tourney TY-300 Tires: H-5120 27.5 x 2.25" Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge Pedals: Nylon body | Chromoly axles Weight: N/A
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Shred the hills or tear up your local streets with our selection of Haro complete bikes.