Haro Flightline 20" Plus Kids Mountain Bike 2023
- Who said you have to be an adult to experience a plus size ride? Not us...The Flightline 20 Plus features plus-size bump-absorbing 2.6" MTB tires matched to 32-hole aluminum rims. The FL 20 Plus is surprisingly light, thanks to its aluminum frame and rigid alloy fork. A Revo 7-speed twist-shifter keeps shifting simple and intuitive with a Shimano Tourney rear derailleur protected against accidental mishaps by a bolt-on-guard. The FL 20 Plus is ready to hit the trails...
Frame: Haro FL3G+ X6 aluminum Fork: 20" aluminum w/ Crmo Steerer Crankset: Aluminum 3-pc 28t | Double-guard 127mm Brakes: Promax TX-121 Rear Suspension: N/A Headset: 1-1/8" threadless Wheelset: Aluminum SW 20"x 31mm, Pivit steel 32h hubs w/ nuts Seatpost: Pivit aluminum 27.2mm Stem: Pivit aluminum, 31.8mm Handlebars: Pivit aluminum 25mm rise Saddle: Haro Flightline Jr Cassette: Tourney 7-spd FW 14-34T Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY-200 Tires: H-5183, 20"x2.60" Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge Pedals: MTB nylon body Weight: N/A
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Shred the hills or tear up your local streets with our selection of Haro complete bikes.