Haro Flightline 20" Kids Mountain Bike 2023
- Thanks to its lower stand-over height frame and 20" wheelset, the Flightline 20 is perfect for adventurous youngsters who love to ride but aren't quite ready for the larger 24" or 26" wheel-sizes yet. The FL 20 features Haro's low profile X6 alloy frame with a ton of stand-over clearance. Bumps don't stand a chance thanks to its suspension fork with 35mm of travel. The FL 20 features a new 1x7-speed drive-train with a single chainring and Revo shifter to make it easier to switch gears.
Frame: Haro FL3G X6 aluminum Fork: HL 20" 30mm travel Crankset: Aluminum 32T, 5" / 127mm Brakes: Promax TX-121 Rear Suspension: N/A Headset: 1-1/8" threadless Wheelset: Aluminum SW 20", Pivit steel 32h hubs w/ nuts Seatpost: Pivit aluminum 27.2mm Stem: Pivit aluminum, 31.8mm Handlebars: Pivit aluminum 25mm rise Saddle: Haro Flightline Jr Cassette: Tourney 7-spd FW 14-34T Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY-200 Tires: H-5129, 20" X2.0" Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge Pedals: MTB nylon body Weight: N/A
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Shred the hills or tear up your local streets with our selection of Haro complete bikes.