Haro Downtown DLX 20.5" BMX Bike
- Downtown DLX comes with the four pegs, Gyro system and front brakes so you can ride like Ryan Nyquist. Haro's new model comes well equipped to take you anywhere you wish to ride. Fully Sealed internal headset and Mid BB, just like the Pro's ride, you will be amazed what you can do on the Downtown. Also added features are the 2.4 La Mesa tires, Haro custom molded recycle pedals and new Haro 1978 Lever.
Frame: Full Hi-Ten Frame w/ Integrated HT & MID BB Shell Top Tube: 20.5” Fork: Full Hi-Ten 1 1/8" Threadless w/ Tapered Legs & w/ 990 Mounts Crank: 170mm 3-pc Cr-Mo 8 Spline Tires: Haro La Mesa 20 x 2.4" Headset: Sealed Integrated, 1 1/8" Wheelset: 20" Alloy 36h, Single Wall. Alloy Shell 36h, Sealed Bearing Front Hub. Alloy Shell Cassette, 36h, Loose Ball Rear Hub w/ Sealed Bearing Driver Seatpost: Steel, 25.4mm Stem: Forged Alloy Top-Load, 50mm Ext. Handlebars: Full Hi-Ten, 8.75” Rise Saddle: Haro Padded Adjustable Bottom Bracket: Sealed MID BB Sprocket: 25T Steel Brakes: Tektro Alloy 990 U-Brake Front & Rear Pedals: Low-Pro Nylon w/ Cr-Mo Axle, 9/16 Weight: 29.2lbs
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.