Haro Downtown 26" BMX Bike 2023
- Downtown 26 has been built for the taller rider or Dad that still cruises with his family. Haro's new model comes well equipped to take you anywhere you wish to ride. Fully Sealed internal headset and Mid BB, just like the Pro's ride, you will be amazed what you can do on the Downtown. Also added features are the Haro custom molded recycle pedals and new Haro 1978 Lever.
Frame: Full Hi-Ten Frame w/ Integrated HT & MID BB Shell Top Tube: 22” Fork: Full Hi-Ten 1 1/8" Threadless w/ Tapered Legs Crank: 3-pc Cr-Mo 8 Spline 175mm Tires: 26 x 2.1” Headset: Sealed Integrated, 1 1/8" Wheelset: 26" Alloy 36h, Single Wall. Alloy Shell 36h, Sealed Bearing Front Hub. Alloy Shell Cassette, 36h, Sealed Rear Hub w/ Sealed Bearing Driver Seatpost: Steel, 25.4mm Stem: Forged Alloy Top-Load, 50mm Ext. Handlebars: Full Hi-Ten, 7" Rise Saddle: Haro Padded Bottom Bracket: Sealed MID BB Sprocket: 25T Steel Brakes: Tektro Alloy 990 U-Brake Pedals: Low-Pro Nylon w/ Cr-Mo Axle, 9/16 Weight: 29.7lbs
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
BMX/Freestyle is deeply rooted in the DNA of our brand and that will never change. Introducing the worlds very first freestyle specific frame and fork to an emerging sport is something that we are very proud of, nearly as much as being the leading brand in freestyle 40 years later.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
I just bought a Haro Downtown used, it had a big ole comfort seat on it and the brakes pads might as well be made out of butter. I replaced the comfy seat with a Haro seat I had sitting around, and ordered set of cool stop salmons that will be coming in tomorrow. 🤞 (I also replaced the seat post)
Rated 5 out of 5
THe Seat is
Haro doesn't have a review section, so I am leaving my warning here. I really like this bike. But, the seat is unusable if you plan on sitting. The bike might as well not even come with a seat. The best advice I can give is, if you are buying this bike, buy a seat and seat post when you get the bike or get a seat and post before you get the bike. The seat gets -365 stars. Oh yeah, plan on buying new brake pads too. Other than that, it's good to go.
Rated 5 out of 5
i liked the bike cause the the size fit me well, but reasons i disliked the bike is for not having an adjustable seat, the brakes werent really stoping the bike.
Rated 4 out of 5
I overall give this bike a 9 out of 10 very well designed but the only problem I have with this bike is that you can't tilt the seat forward or backwards.
Rated 4 out of 5