Haro Double Peak Trail 27.5" Mountain Bike
- The 2021 Double Peak 27.5" Trail model features a brand new frame design, made from X6 series aluminum, with a low stand-over height for a low center of gravity and internal cable routing. The DP Trail model features a Shimano Alivio 2x9 drive train, versatile and capable of handling a wide variety of terrain. It glides along on 27.5" double wall rims, stainless spokes and new Kenda Regolith 2.4" tires. The front end features a Suntour XCT-30 100mm fork with hydraulic lockout. The Trail appreciates speed, but it can stop on a dime thanks to its Shimano MT-200 Hydraulic disc brakes.
Frame: X6 Aluminum | Tapered Internal housing Fork: SR XCT 30 HLO 100mm Crankset: Samox aluminum 36/22T Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200 Rear Suspension: N/A Headset: 1-1/8"-1.5" Threadless Wheelset: MX-21 27mm Aluminum DW, Shimano TX-505, 32h hubs Seatpost: Pivit aluminum 31.6mm Stem: Pivit aluminum, 31.8mm Handlebars: Pivit aluminum 25mm rise Saddle: Haro Double Peak Cassette: Shimano HG-200-9 11-36T Derailleur: Front: Altus M2020, 2x9-spd. Rear: New Alivio M3100 9-spd | Shadow Tires: KENDA Regolith 27.5"x2.4" Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge Pedals: Nylon body | Chromoly axles Weight: N/A
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.