Haro Double Peak Sport 29" Mountain Bike 2023
- Double Peak, a series inspired by a local riding spot not far from Haro, features a brand new frame design made from X6 series aluminum, with a low stand-over height and internal cable routing to keep things clean and tucked away. The Sport model features an HL Vaxa 525 100mm fork with hydraulic lockout, a 2x8-speed drive-train with Shimano RapidFire 2x8-speed shifters. It rolls along on alloy double wall rims, stainless spokes and MTB specific 29" tires. The 29" Sport rides smoothly and likes to go fast, but it can stop on a dime thanks to its efficient Shimano MT-200 hydraulic disc brakes.
Frame: X6 Aluminum | Tapered Internal housing Fork: HL Vaxa 30S 100mm HLO Crankset: Samox aluminum 36-22T Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic Center Lock Rear Suspension: N/A Headset: 1-1/8"-1.5" Threadless Wheelset: MX-21 27mm Aluminum DW, Shimano TX-505, 32h hubs Seatpost: Pivit aluminum 31.6mm Stem: Pivit aluminum, 31.8mm Handlebars: Pivit aluminum 25mm rise Saddle: Haro Double Peak Cassette: Shimano HG-200-8 12-32T Derailleur: Front: Shimano FD-M315-TS, 2x8, Dual Pull. Rear: Shimano Altus M310 Tires: H-5129 29x2.2" Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge Pedals: Nylon body | Chromoly axles Weight: N/A
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Shred the hills or tear up your local streets with our selection of Haro complete bikes.