Haro Double Peak i/O Commuter Electric Bike 2023
- The Double Peak I/O Commuter, designed for an urban environment, relies on the same frame platform as the original MTB version, with additional city-friendly features such as adjustable-rise stem, fenders, rear rack, front / rear lights and narrower WTB Horizon tires with reflective patches for increased safety. The Double Peak frame with its slick internal down-tube hides the battery away for a streamlined look. The Commuter's features include a new Deore 10-speed 1-by drive-train and a Shimano STePS 6100 compact mid-motor drive (with its components), programmed for on-road use. The Commuter is your perfect companion for work commutes or adventures around town.
Frame: DP i/O X6 Allloy w/ Internal battery Fork: SR XCM34 Boost LO DS T/A, 100mm Crank: Samox aluminum, Shimano 38T Shifters: New Deore M4100-R 10-spd Headset: FPD Dozer 1160 Tapered Wheelset: Weinmann U-28 TL 28mm, 32h. Shimano MT-400 Front T/A, M-4050 Rear Seatpost: Pivit aluminum 31.6 Derailleur: New Deore M5120 | 10-spd | Shadow + Stem: Adjustable w/ integrated front light Handlebars: Pivit aluminum, 25mm Rise Saddle: WTB Comfort Sport Cassette: New Deore M4100 | 10-spd | 11-46T Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200 180/160mm Tires: WTB Horizon 650bx47c, Reflective Battery: Darfon Internal for Shimano STePS 504Wh Drive Unit: Shimano E6100, 250 W | 60 Nm Extras: Front & Rear lights, Rear rack, Fenders, Kickstand, Darfon Battery charger, Battery Lock
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.