Haro Double Peak Comp 29" Mountain Bike 2023
- The 2021 Double Peak 29" Comp features a brand new X6 series hardtail frame design with an up-to-date Trail geometry and a low stand-over height, for slightly more aggressive Trail riding. With its fairly slack 67-degree head tube, fairly steep seat tube angle with its bend, The "DP" Comp delivers on steep climbs and fast, rough downhills. The list of specs features a lightweight and versatile 2021 1x10 Shimano Deore drive train that includes a "1x" Boost crankset with a 32T chainring. The easy-rolling 29" Weinmann U-32 alloy wheelset is fitted with large Kenda Regolith 2.4" tires and the front end features an upgraded Rockshox Judy Silver 120mm fork with hydraulic lockout. A very capable "Down-Country" performance bike, the Comp flies but always lands and stops safely thanks to its extended fork travel and Shimano MT-201 Hydraulic disc brake set.
Frame: X6 Aluminum | Tapered | Boost Fork: Rockshox Judy Silver TK | Tapered Boost |120mm Travel Crankset: New Samox 2-pc Boost | 32T Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic Center Lock Rear Suspension: N/A Headset: FPD Dozer-1160B-2 Tapered Wheelset: Weinmann U-32TL aluminum DW 32h | Tubeless Ready. Shimano MT-400 Boost | Center Lock | 32h Seatpost: Pivit Aluminum | 31.6x350/400mm Stem: Pivit 3D forged stem 31.8x45mm Handlebars: Pivit Aluminum | 20mm riser bar 31.8mm | 760mm width Saddle: WTB Volt Sport color accents Cassette: New Deore M4100 | 11-46T Derailleur: New Deore M5120 | 10-spd | Shadow + Tires: KENDA Regolith | 2.4" Wire beads Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge Pedals: FPD Nylon body | Chromoly axles Weight: N/A
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Shred the hills or tear up your local streets with our selection of Haro complete bikes.
Product reviewsWrite a Review