Haro Bridgeport Hybrid Bike 2023
- Lighter than a mountain bike, more comfy that a road bike... it's a bird, it's a plane, it's... da duhhn... the Bridgeport. "The Bridgeport" has the can-do attitude of a suspension-fork-equipped mountain bike, the svelte poise of a sprightly road bike, the unflappable countenance of a LA-Z-Boy, all in a price-conscious package that's the MUST HAVE of this summer! Shop now for limitless mobile comfort or forever regret purchasing indecision.
Frame: Lightweight 6061 aluminum | Threaded bottom bracket | Post-mount disc brake Fork: SR Suntour | SF20 NEX HLO-DS | 63mm travel | Weather-sealed fork legs | Hydraulic Lockout Crankset: 3-piece | 46/30T | 8-speed 15.5" & 17.5": 170mm; 19"-23": 175mm Shifters: Shimano SL-M315 | 2 x 8-speed Rapidfire Plus | Optical gear display Derailleur: Front: Shimano Tourney FD-TY710 | Top Swing | 34.9mm band diameter. Rear: Shimano Altus RD-M310-L | 8-speed Headset: 1-1/8" threadless | Internal Wheelset: 700c | 19mm | 28h | Alloy double wall. Alloy shell | 100/135mm quick-release I.S. disc | 28h | Seatpost: Alloy | Micro-adjust | 27.2mm x 350mm | Zero-offset | 2-bolt simplicity Stem: Alloy | Positive Positioning | 7° rise Handlebars: Alloy | 25mm rise| 31.8mm | 9° sweep Saddle: Haro Rep Plus | Dual-sport tuned padding | Weather-resistant cover Cassette: Mid-range | 8-speed | 11-34T Brakes: Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc Post-mount | 160mm rotors Tires: Kenda Kwick Bitumen, 700 x 38c Bottom Bracket: Threaded 68mm x 122.5mm | Square taper spindle | Sealed cartridge Pedals: VP | 990S | Nylon body with steel cages | Chromoly axles
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Shred the hills or tear up your local streets with our selection of Haro complete bikes.
Product reviewsWrite a Review