Haro Aeras ST Hybrid Bike
- Simple, straightforward, and streamlined in an efficiency-first manner. The Aeras ST combines the wide-range gearing of mountain bikes with the lightweight efficiency of road bikes, making this sport fitness bike one of the most sensible in Haro's lineup. Need a bike to just be a 'bike' without compartmentalizing itself into a specific, indecipherable niche? Look no further, the Aeras is a bike before anything else, and there's nothing wrong with that at all.
Frame: Lightweight 6061 aluminum | 68mm bottom bracket | Post-mount disc brake Fork: Classic steel | Post-mount disc brake Crankset: 3-piece | 46/30T | 8-speed | 170mm Shifters: Shimano SL-M315 | 2 x 8-speed Rapidfire Plus | Optical gear display Derailleur: Front: Shimano Tourney FD-TY710 | Top Swing | 34.9mm band diameter. Rear: Shimano Altus RD-M310-L | 8-speed Headset: 1-1/8" threadless | Internal Wheelset: 700c | 19mm | 28h | Alloy double wall. Alloy shell hubs| 100/135mm | 28h | Seatpost: Alloy | Micro-adjust | 27.2mm x 350mm | Zero-offset | 2-bolt simplicity Stem: Alloy | Positive Positioning | 7° rise Handlebars: Alloy | 31.8mm | 9° backsweep Saddle: Haro Rep Plus | Dual-sport tuned padding | Weather-resistant cover Cassette: Mid-range | 8-speed | 11-34T Brakes: Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc Post-mount | 160mm rotors Tires: Kestrel 700 x 32c All Weather tires Bottom Bracket: Threaded 68mm x 122.5mm | Square taper spindle | Sealed cartridge
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.