GT Slammer BMX Bike
- The Slammer has the aspiring Olympic skatepark rider in mind. The frame's geometry is quick responsive allowing the bike to handle easier as the young rider builds up their strength. Items like a cable detangler, sealed mechanism 14mm axle, 9T cassette hub, and adjustable railed saddle are the little details that will allow this future champion to practice with confidence.
Frame: Hi-Ten Steel Tubes, DT Gusset, American BB, Seat Stay U-Brake, 1-1/8" H/T, w/ Removable Rotor Tabs Fork: GT FS Design, Hi-Ten 2pc. Steerer & Tapered Legs, 31mm OffSet, 3/8" Axle Dropouts Crank: GT Power Series Cr-Mo 3pc., 170mm Arms, 19mm x 8T Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 25T Steel Chainwheel Grips: GT Super Soft Flanged 155mm Single Compound w/ GT Removable Plug Wheelset: Alloy Single Wall, 36h Headset: 1-1/8" Threadless, Steel Stem: GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 40mm Handlebars: GT Freestyle 2pc., Steel, 8.375"H x 28"W, 3° Up, 11° Back Rear Cogs: 9T 1pc. Driver Saddle: Railed Seatpost: Alloy, 25.4mm x 200mm Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design Brakes: Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad Tires: 20" Bottom Bracket: American Loose Ball Bearing
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
From our Southern California beginnings in 1972 to today, we continue to remain true to our BMX and mountain bike heritage. GT mixes performance with serious fun to deliver good times everywhere our bikes are ridden. Because after all, Fun is Serious Business.
Excellent happy dude i am lol
It’s a really good bmx and you get what you pay for.