GT Pro Series LTD 29" BMX Bike
- Inspired by the past for the movement of today. The Pro Series line is purpose built with the input of our Bike Life Coalition to hold up to any session with your squad. Hone your skills as you raise it up in the street and become the king of your neighborhood.
Frame: GT Pro Series Design, 6061 Alloy, DT Gusset, MID BB, Under Seat Stay V-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T w/ Removable Rotor Tabs Fork: GT Pro Design, 100% Cr-Mo 2pc. Steerer, Tapered Legs, 3/8" Axle Dropouts Crank: GT Power Series Cr-Mo 3pc., 170mm Arms, 19mm x 8T Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 33T Steel Chainwheel Grips: GT Super Soft Flanged 155mm Single Compound w/ GT Removable Plug Wheelset: Alloy Double Wall, 36h Tires: GT Smoothie 29 x 2.5" Headset: 1 1/8" Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings Stem: GT Front Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 35mm Rise, 40mm Handlebars: GT Pro Series Cheat Code 2pc. 100% Cr-Mo, 7.875"H x 31.5"W, 5°Up, 11° Back Rear Cogs: 16T Freewheel Saddle: GT Cheat Code Railed Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2 x 300mm Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design Brakes: Promax P-1 Aluminum V-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad Bottom Bracket: MID Sealed Bearing Extra’s: Alloy Knurled Pegs, 3-Piece Pad Set
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
It’s a great bike , the service was great also !
Rated 5 out of 5
Big Bike is great for big boys!
First off I love the styling. I’m an 80’s kid so it’s right up my alley when it comes to the bikes looks. Second I’m a big man 6’ 2” and 360 lbs. This bike fits me great. It rides great, and looks great. A good price point too. I’m completely satisfied with my purchase and City Grounds was great to deal with!
Fun love it
Rated 4 out of 5
Well built and very fun to ride. I replaced the smoothie tires with treaded BMX tires to give it trail capability. I love the bike and how it feels given that I am 230 lbs. holds up to my size like a champ with the 29 inch tires. Great buy!
Rated 5 out of 5