GT Palomar Al Mountain Bike
- Bikepaths, Dirt Roads and Around the Block
Frame: 6061-T6 Aluminum Triple Triangle Frame, w/ 1 1/8" Head Tube Fork: All Terra CH-565, 80mm, Coil Crankset: Prowheel Alloy, 42/34/24 Shifters: Shimano Tourney, 3x7 Headset: Ahead Type Wheelset: All Terra Double Wall, 32h Handlebars: Steel Riser, 20mm Rise, 6° Rise, 620mm Width Seatpost: Alloy 27.2 x 300mm Stem: Alloy Ahead type Saddle: GT MTB Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney Brakes: V-Brake Tires: Kenda 27.5x2.10 Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Sealed Pedals: GT Slim Line Flat Pedal Grips: GT Statement
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
From our Southern California beginnings in 1972 to today, we continue to remain true to our BMX and mountain bike heritage. GT mixes performance with serious fun to deliver good times everywhere our bikes are ridden. Because after all, Fun is Serious Business.