GT Avalanche Sport Mountain Bike
- For the aspiring mountain biker who wants a trusted ride, the Avalanche Elite features an SR Suntour XCT-DS suspension fork, Shimano Altus 9 speed shifter, and Shimano Alivio derailleur, providing a trusted ride that will let their skills develop.
Frame: GT 6061 T6 Aluminum Frame, Triple Triangle w/ Floating Seat Stays, Internal Cable Routing, Dropper Post Routing, Boost 141 Forged Drop-outs w/ Disc Brake Mounts, Zero Stack Tapered 1 1/8"- 1.5" Head Tube, 27.5/29" Wheels Fork: SR Suntour XCT-DS, 100mm, Hydraulic Lockout and Preload adjust, Coil Crankset: Shimano MT101, 36/22 Shifters: Shimano Altus, 9-speed Headset: Semi-integrated, Sealed Cartridge, Tapered Wheelset: WTB SX19, 32h Handlebars: GT All Terra Alloy Riser, 25mm Rise, 8° Sweep, 6° Rise, 720mm Width Seatpost: GT All-Terra Micro Adjust Alloy Seat Post, 30.9mm Stem: GT All Terra, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8° Saddle: GT MTB Rear Derailleur: Shimano TBD Brakes: Tektro M275 Hydro Disc, 160/160mm Rotors Tires: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29 x 2.25", DNA Compound Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, Square Taper Pedals: GT Slim Line Flat Pedal Grips: GT Statement
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
From our Southern California beginnings in 1972 to today, we continue to remain true to our BMX and mountain bike heritage. GT mixes performance with serious fun to deliver good times everywhere our bikes are ridden. Because after all, Fun is Serious Business.
5 Stars1 Review
4 Stars0 Reviews
3 Stars0 Reviews
2 Stars0 Reviews
1 Star0 Reviews
Very nice !