GT Performer 20.5" Kachinsky BMX Bike
The Performer is a solid intermediate model with a combination of reliable spec and affordability. Two top tube options (20.5 & 21) make this an ideal bike for both beginner and returning BMX riders.
- GT Pivotal Padded Saddle / Alloy Pivotal Post
- Sealed Alloy Front Hub/ Double Wall Rear Rim
- GT Power Series Cr-Mo 3pc. Cranks
Frame: 100% Hi-Ten Steel Tubes, DT Gusset, Mid BB, Seat Stay U-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T, Removable Rotor Tabs Top Tube: 20.5” Fork: 100% Hi-Ten, Tapered Legs, 31mm Offset Crank: GT Power Series 3pc Chromoly 170mm, 19mm x 8T Spindle, GT NBS 25T Steel Chainwheel Grips: GT Super Soft Flangeless Wheelset: Alloy Single Wall (F), Double Wall (R), 36h Headset: Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45) Stem: GT NBS Top Load 50mm, 32mm Rise Handlebars: GT 2pc Freestyle, 100% Hi-Ten Steel, 9"H x 29"W, 3°Up, 11° Back Rear Cogs: 9T 1pc. Driver Saddle: GT Pivotal Padded Seatpost: Alloy Pivotal, 25.4 x 200mm Pedals: GT Logo PC Platform Brakes: NBS Alloy U-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad Tires: GT LP-5 2.35" Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.