GT Team Roskelley BMX Bike
The Team line features a full chromoly frame, fork and handlebar and are loaded with GT aftermarket goodies for the advanced. Each model replicates the named pro's personal setup to feel like a custom build without the custom price tag.
- Skyway Sealed Front Mag Wheel, Alloy Sealed 9T Cassette with Double Wall Rim
- 100% Cr-Mo, Team Frame, Fork and Handlear
- GT Power Series 22mm Cr-Mo 3pc. Cranks
Frame: eam Frame, 100% Cr-Mo, Double Gusset, Mid BB, Removable Seat Stay U-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T, Removable Rotor Tabs Top Tube: 21” Fork: 100% Cr-Mo, 1pc Threaded Steerer, Tapered Legs, 31mm Offset Crank: GT Power Series 3pc Chromoly 170mm, 22mm x 48T Spindle, GT NBS 25T Alloy Chainwheel Grips: GT Super Soft Flangeless Wheelset: Skyway Mag Wheel (F), Alloy Double Wall (R), 36h Headset: 1-1/8" Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45) Stem: GT NBS Top Load 50mm, 32mm Rise Handlebars: GT 4pc Freestyle, 100% Cr-Mo, 9.125"H x 29"W, 5°Up, 9° Back Rear Cogs: 9T 1pc. Driver Saddle: GT Pivotal Padded Seatpost: Alloy Pivotal, 25.4 x 200mm Pedals: GT Logo PC Platform Brakes: NBS Alloy U-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad Tires: GT LP-5 2.35" Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 22mm
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.