GT Transeo Sport Hybrid Bike
- Combine a lightweight and durable aluminium frame with comfortable handling and you have the perfect town, city, fitness and do everything bicycle. Dependable disc brakes, a wide range of Shimano gears, easy handling and fantastic looks means that the Transeo is set for sweeping by traffic jams, going green on the errand-runs, and putting a spark back into your lifestyle. Choose from regular frame version, or easy-on easy-off with the Transeo Step-Thru.
Frame: 6061 T6 Aluminum Frame, Triple Triangle w/ Floating Seat Stays, Forged Drop-outs w/ Chainstay Disc Brake Mounts, 1 1/8" Integrated Head Tube Fork: GT Fork w/ Steel Raked Legs, Rack and Fender Eyelets, Steel Steerer Crankset: Prowheel Alloy, 42/34/24 Shifters: Shimano Tourney, 3x7 Derailleur: (F) Shimano Tourney, 31.8 Clamp (R) Shimano Tourney Headset: Integrated, Sealed Cartridge Wheelset: ALEX, Double Wall Alloy, 32h Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust, 27.2 x 300mm (XS-M), 350mm (L-XL) Saddle: GT MTB Stem: GT All Terra, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8° Handlebars: 6061 Alloy Riser, 31.8, 25mm Rise, 6° BackSweep, 640mm Width Grips: GT Statement Chain: KMC Z7, 7-speed Cassette: Sunrace, 14-28, 7-speed Brakes: Mech Disc, 160/160mm Rotors Tires: GT Pavement, 700 x 40c Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, Square Taper Pedals: GT Slim Line Flat Pedal
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
From our Southern California beginnings in 1972 to today, we continue to remain true to our BMX and mountain bike heritage. GT mixes performance with serious fun to deliver good times everywhere our bikes are ridden. Because after all, Fun is Serious Business.