GT Transeo Comp Hybrid Bike
Combine a lightweight and durable aluminum frame with comfortable suspension forks and you have the perfect town, city, fitness, and do everything bicycle. Dependable disc brakes, a wide range of Shimano gears, easy handling, and fantastic looks means that the Transeo is set for sweeping by traffic jams, going green on the errand-runs, and putting a spark back into your lifestyle. Choose from regular frame version or easy-on easy-off with the Transeo Step-Thru.
- 75mm Suspension Fork with lockout provides the terrain versatility
- Alloy Triple Triangle frame with floating stays
- Disc Brakes for the ultimate in stopping power no matter the conditions
Frame: 6061 T6 Aluminum Frame, Triple Triangle w/ Floating Seat Stays, Forged Drop-outs w/ Chainstay Disc Brake Mounts, 1 1/8" Integrated Head Tube Fork: SR Suntour NEX-DS, 63mm, Coil Crankset: Prowheel Alloy, 48/38/28 Shifters: Shimano Tourney, 3x7 Derailleur: (F) Shimano Tourney, 31.8 Clamp (R) Shimano Tourney Headset: Integrated, Sealed Cartridge Wheelset: ALEX, Double Wall Alloy, 32h. Formula Disc, QR, 32h Front. Formula Disc, 32h Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust, 27.2 x 300mm (XS-M), 350mm (L-XL) Stem: GT All Terra, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8° Handlebars: 6061 Alloy Riser, 31.8, 25mm Rise, 6° BackSweep, 640mm Width Saddle: GT MTB Cassette: Sunrace, 11-28, 7-speed Brakes: Tektro Mech Disc Brakes, 160/160mm Rotors Tires: GT Pavement, 700 x 40c Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, Square Taper Pedals: GT Slim Line Flat Pedal
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
From our Southern California beginnings in 1972 to today, we continue to remain true to our BMX and mountain bike heritage. GT mixes performance with serious fun to deliver good times everywhere our bikes are ridden. Because after all, Fun is Serious Business.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
GREAT HELP AND QUICK DELIVERY
I live in Washington State and was purchasing this bike for my son down in Bay area. I emailed the support team to help me pick which bike would be best for his height/weight and physical needs.
It was a quick response, but a little generic for what I asked. I totally understood I could have called and talked to someone though, so it's on me too.
The delivery was super quick and billing was smooth and painless. I do like the website that describes what each bike is best built for..that was very helpful.
Would definitely reccomend