BMX PartsBike PartsBike Accessories
Fuji Sanibel LS Electric Cruiser Bike
- The Sanibel is a laid-back cruiser that will get you to your destination without breaking a sweat. The rear hub is equipped with a pedal-assist motor that amplifies your efforts making your ride a breeze. The pedal-forward frame design allows riders to stay seated and comfortably place their feet on the ground when stopping, creating sure footed stability. Laid back, classic cool meets modern-day technology to deliver what’s sure to be your new favorite ride.
Frame: Fuji Sanibel Cruiser 6061-T6 aluminum OS w/Touch-Down Geometry, down tube battery mount, direct connect rack mounts, fender mounts Fork: Hi-Tensile steel unicrown, 1/ 1/8 oversized steerer, oversized curved blades w/ double eyelet dropouts Crankset: Fuji custom alloy, 170mm, Fuji DOTS chainwheel, 44T Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus M310 Headset: 1 1/8” threaded steel, caged bearings Wheelset: Fuji alloy 6 bolt disc QR front / Bafang - 250W rear motor hub 6 bolt disc QR rear / stainless steel spokes / Fuji 36H Alloy Cruiser rims, 26” Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2mm diameter Drive Unit: Bafang H400B rear hub motor, 250W rated power, 20mph maximum assist Battery: Fuji Power Pack 417Wh w/ 2A charger Display: Bafang 5 mode LED display w/ walk assist Handlebars: Fuji Cruiser, alloy, 25.4mm clamp Saddle: Selle Royal Metropolitan with Comfort Gel Cassette: Shimano Acera HG31, 11-32T, 8-speed Brakes: Tektro HD-T275 hydraulic disc, rotors: 160mm front, 160mm rear Tires: Vera Seaside 26 x 2.1, E Line 50 w/ Phalanx puncture protection
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review