Fuji E-Traverse 2.1 Electric Bike
- A hybrid bike that can tame the road and trail with equal ease, the E-Traverse can take you almost anywhere. Bumpy roads and trails or city streets? Bring them all on.
Frame: Fuji A2-SL Custom-Butted Alloy, integrated head tube, down tube battery mount, fender and rack mounts Fork: Suntour NEX disc, 700C coil, travel 63mm, steel steerer Crank: Shimano TY-301, 48/38/28T w/ chainring guard Shifters: Shimano Altus M310, Rapid Fire Headset: 1 1/8”, zero stack, sealed, caged bearings Wheelset: Shimano TX505 CL disc, 36H, front, Bafang rear motor hub, 6 bolt disc, 36H, stainless steel spokes, Vera Corsa DPD17 aluminum double wall rims Seatpost: Oval Concepts, 6061 alloy micro adjust, 27.2mm diameter Grips: Oval Concepts Comfort Single LO, single density Kraton Derailleur: F: Shimano Tourney TY710 R: Shimano Altus M310 Stem: 6061 aluminum, +/- 6° rise, 31.8mm clamp Handlebars: Oval Concepts riser bar, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 5° sweep, 31.8mm clamp Saddle: Oval Sport, steel rail Cassette: Shimano Acera HG31, 11-32T, 8-speed Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, rotors: 180mm front, 160mm rear Tires: Vera Traverse 700 x 47c, E Line 50 w/ Phalanx puncture protection, reflective stripe Battery: Fuji Power Pack 417Wh w/ 2A charger Drive Unit: Bafang H400B rear hub motor, 250W rated power, 20mph maximum assist Display: Bafang 5 mode LED display w/ walk assist
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Fuji E- Traverse 2.1 Electric Bike
Great bike I bought it from a local shop here in Sanford North Carolina called Back To Dirt and works perfect for me
Fuji E-Traverse 2.1
The bike is awesome! It was delivered pretty fast and was perfect for me. I’m 6’5” and the larger ebikes were sold out every where. This bike is perfect for me.