Fuji E-Nevada 27.5 2.1 Electric Mountain Bike
- The Nevada is a staple in the Fuji mountain bike lineup, and now it comes with the power of a pedal-assist motor to open up new off-road adventures!
Frame: Fuji A1-SL Alloy front and rear triangle w/ mounting for down tube battery, 1 1/8” head tube, post disc mount, replaceable hanger Fork: HL VAXA 28S 525 AMS 27.5, travel 100mm Crank: Shimano TY301, 48/38/28T, w/ chainring guard Headset: 1 1/8”, Zero Stack, caged bearings Wheelset: Shimano TX505 CL disc, 36H, front / Bafang motor hub, 6 bolt disc, 36H, rear, stainless steel spokes, aluminum double wall rims Chain: KMC X8 w/ Missing Link, 8-speed Cassette: Shimano Altus HG31, 11-32T, 8-speed Stem: Fuji, forged aluminum, +/-6 degree Handlebars: Oval Concepts riser bar, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 5 degree sweep, 31.8mm clamp Saddle: Oval Concepts 300P, steel rail Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, rotors: 180mm front, 160mm rear Tires: Vera Eos, 27.5” x 2.2”, 30tpi Battery: Fuji Power Pack 417Wh w/ 2A charger Motor: Bafang H400 rear hub motor, 250W rated power, 20mph or 25kph maximum assist Display: Bafang 5 mode LED display w/ walk assist
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.