Fuji E-Crosstown Electric Commuter Bike
- Comfort is the name of the game with the E-Crosstown. You ride in a nice, upright position on a generous step-through frame and ripple-eating suspension fork - and of course, there's a motor to scoot you along.
Frame: Fuji A1-SL Custom-Butted Alloy, integrated head tube, rear rack mounted battery, fender mounts Fork: Suntour NEX disc, 700C coil, travel 63mm, steel steerer Crankset: Fuji 44T chainring, w/ chainring guard Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus M310 Headset: 1 1/8” threaded steel, caged bearings Wheelset: Shimano TX505 CL disc, 36H, front, Bafang rear motor bub, 6 bolt disc, 36H, stainless steel spokes, Vera Terra DPD22 aluminum double wall rims with stainless eyelets Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust, 27.2mm diameter Drive Unit: Bafang H400B rear hub motor, 250W rated power, 20mph or 25kph maximum assist Battery: Fuji Power Pack 468Wh w/ 2A charger Display: Bafang 5 mode LED display w/ walk assist Handlebars: Alloy 25mm rise, 9° sweep, 25.4mm clamp Saddle: Selle Royal Metropolitan with Comfort Gel Cassette: Shimano Acera HG31, 11-32T, 8-speed Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, rotors: 160mm front, 160mm rear Tires: Vera Rove 700 x 42c, E Line 50 w/ Phalanx puncture protection, reflective stripe
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.