|Frame:||C10 high-modulus carbon, flat mount disc frame w/ shaped top tube for portaging, integrated tapered head tube w/ 1 1/2” lower, oversized 34.9mm round seat tube, PF30 BB shell, double water bottle mounts, oversized chainstays, carbon dropout w/ replaceable hanger|
|Fork:||FC-330 Cross carbon monocoque, 12mm thru-axle w/ flat-mount disc system, tapered steerer|
|Crank:||Quark Prime Carbon, 42T, Power ready|
|Shifters:||SRAM Force 1 DoubleTap w/ hydraulic reservior, 11-speed|
|Headset:||FSA, 1 1/8” upper - 1 1/2” lower, integrated w/ carbon top cover|
|Wheelset:||Oval Concepts 935 Disc, Centerlock hubs, 100x12mm & 142x12mm thru axles, 700c 24H aero carbon tubular rims|
|Seatpost:||Oval Concepts 950, carbon & alloy, 27.2mm diameter|
|Stem:||Oval Concepts 707, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°|
|Handlebars:||Oval Concepts 910 Ergo, carbon, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep|
|Saddle:||Oval Concepts X38c with pressure relief zone, carbon rail|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG-1170, 11-32T, 11-speed|
|Brakes:||SRAM Force 1 hydraulic, 140mm / 140mm rotors|
|Tires:||Challenge Baby Limus, Team Edition 700 x 33c, 320tpi, tubular|
|Weight:||approx.:16.70 lbs. / 8.88 kg|
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
City Grounds now offers multiple options for getting your bike to you! Get hands on and build up your bike yourself, or avoid the hassle and get the bike delivered completely ready to ride to your door!