|Frame:||C5 high-modulus carbon w/ VRTech, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2" lower, internal cable routing, PF30 BB shell, double water bottle mounts, oversized ETC chainstays, replaceable hanger & hidden fender eyelet|
|Fork:||FC-440 carbon w/ alloy dropouts, flat mount disc|
|Wheels:||Vera Corsa DPD22 double wall rims, 28 / 32h, alloy disc hubs, 14g stainless spokes|
|Shifters:||Shimano RS-700, Rapid Fire, 11-speed|
|Headset:||FSA, 1 1/8" upper - 1 1/2" lower, integrated|
|Handlebar:||Oval Concepts 200 flat, 6061 alloy, 5° sweep, 31.8mm clamp|
|Grips:||Velo triple density, anatomical grip w/ integrated bar-end|
|Chainring / Crank:||Oval 300, 50/34T|
|Brakes:||Tektro R310 hydraulic disc for flat-mount, 140mm rotors|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano, external, sealed bearing|
|Tires:||Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28c, 30 tpi|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-32T, 11-speed|
|Seatpost:||Oval 300, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter|
|Saddle:||Oval 300 pavement|
|Chain:||KMC X11 w/ MissingLink, 11-speed|
|Weight:||8.99kg / 19.80lbs|
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
City Grounds now offers multiple options for getting your bike to you! Get hands on and build up your bike yourself, or avoid the hassle and get the bike delivered completely ready to ride to your door!