Fuji Dynamite 24 Sport Kids Mountain Bike
Designed for young kids looking to start exploring trails, parks and dirt lots and for parents introducing their children to the world of mountain biking, the Dynamite is the gateway bike. Family outings are most successful when everybody is on the same page equipment-wise. The Dynamite is a real bike that can grow with kids as they fall in love with riding.
- A1-SL alloy front and rear triangle frame
- Flat alloy handlebars provide responsive control when riding uncertain terrains
- Linear pull brakes for solid stopping power
- Shimano 7-speed components
- Kenda Small Block 8 tires guarantee miles and miles of dirt grinding fun
- Zoom fork has 50mm of travel
Frame: A1-SL alloy front and rear triangle Fork: Zoom CH-386E, 50mm Crankset: Fuji, 152mm, 36T Shifters: Shimano Tourney Revo, 1 x 7-speed Derailleur: Shimano Tourney Headset: 1 1/8” sealed bearings Wheelset: Fuji Aluminum rims, Fuji 32H hubs, black spokes Seatpost: Fuji, steel, 27.2mm Stem: Fuji, Steel, 1 1/8” quill, 15 rise Handlebars: Fuji steel riser bar, 30mm rise Saddle: Selle Royal Cassette: Shimano freewheel, 14-28T Brakes: Alloy, linear pull Tires: Kenda Small Block Eight, 24” x 1.95”, 30tpi Bottom Bracket: Water-sealed, Loose ball Pedals: Resin platform
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.