Fuji Nevada 29 1.7 SRAM Mountain Bike
Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy front triangle, Fuji A1-SL alloy rear triangle Fork: SR Suntour SF19-XCT30-HLO-DS-29, hydraulic lockout, 100mm Rear Suspension: N/A Crankset: Prowheel, 42/34/24T Shifters: SRAM X4, 3 x 8-speed Derailleur: (F) Microshift FD-M20 (R) SRAM X4 Headset: 1 1/8” sealed bearings Wheelset: WTB SX19 rims 32H, Formula DC-20 front, DC-22 rear hubs, black spokes Seatpost: Fuji, alloy, 30.9mm Stem: Fuji, forged aluminum, +/-6° Handlebars: Fuji flat bar, alloy, 710mm Saddle: Fuji Performance Saddle Cassette: Sunrace CSM66, 11-34T Brakes: Tektro HD-M275, 180/160mm rotors Tires: WTB Ranger Comp, 29” x 2.25”, 27tpi Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge bearing Pedals: Resin platform
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
I love my Fuji Nevada bike a lot. It is fun to ride and shifts smoothly. I feel for the money it is a great value. I am glad I bought mine. I believe it is a great quality product and I would buy it again.