Fuji Adventure 27.5 Mountain Bike
The Adventure is a wallet-friendly mountain bike that can be used for light trail riding or commuting. Trickle-down technology from Fuji's top-of-the-line models ensures the Adventure rides well and can be a gateway to a new cycling lifestyle.
- A1 aluminum frame is lightweight and durable.
- Zoom CH-565 suspension fork with 60mm of travel
- Shimano Tourney 3x7 speed drivetrain
- Tektro M280 mechanical disc brakes with 160mm rotors
- Fuji alumnium wheelset with WTB Ranger Comp 27.5"x2.25" tires
Frame: Fuji A1-SL alloy front and rear triangle Fork: Zoom CH-565, 60mm Crankset: Prowheel, alloy, 48/38/28T, chainguard Shifters: Shimano EF41, EZ Fire, 3 x 7-speed Derailleur: (F) Shimano Tourney (R) Shimano Tourney Headset: 1 1/8” sealed bearings Wheelset: Fuji Aluminum rims, Fuji Aluminum front and rear hubs, black spokes Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2mm Stem: Fuji, forged aluminum, +/-20° Handlebars: Steel riser bar, 30mm rise, 620mm Saddle: Padded MTB Cassette: Shimano freewheel, 14-28T Brakes: Tektro M-280, mechanical disc, 160mm rotors Tires: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5” x 2.25”, 27tpi Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge bearing Pedals: Resin platform
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review