Fit Bike Co.
Fit Bike Co. Series One (MD) BMX Bike
- The Series One is where things get serious. With frame sizes to fit a wide range of riders and finishes to satisfy different tastes, the Series One has what it takes. Choose from SM (20.25″ top tube length), MD (20.5″ top tube) or LG (20.75 top tube) frame sizes to fit you and your preferences. Start with chromoly top and down tubes on our “Series One” specific geometry for control and stability on all terrains, from the skatepark, to the dirt to the streets. Bolt-on a stable 33mm offset fork with a chromoly steerer tube to take the hits. The wheel set features alloy rims with a sealed cassette in the rear, with Fit 2.4″ tires for a wide footprint. A Fit topload stem, Crossfit grips and an updated seat/post combo with more padding provide creature comforts. There’s a Series One in our collection for just about everyone. Make your choice and take the ride.
Frame: 20.5” TT (MD) Cro-Mo Top & Down Tubes Geometry: Series One Headset: A-Headset BB: Sealed Mid Bars: 2-Piece 8.7”x 29” Fork: 33mm Offset Cro-Mo Steerer Tube Stem: FIT Top Load Grips: FIT Crossfit Seat: New More Padded Integrated Combo Cranks: Tubular Cro-Mo 165mm Sprocket: FIT Key 25T Pedals: FIT PC Front Wheel: FIT S1W w/Unsealed Hub Rear Wheel: FIT S1W w/Sealed 9T Cassette Tires: FIT OEM 2.4 Brakes: New U-Brake w/more tire clearance and softer pull springs Pegs: N/A Weight: 26.5 lb
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review