Fit Bike Co.
Fit Bike Co. Series 22 BMX Bike
- Is a 22 for you? The Fit Series 22″ takes it up a level from a traditional 20″ bike with the added speed and stability of 22″ wheels and tires. The all-chromoly frame features a longer 22.125″ top tube length for room to move, with 9 X 29″ bars to keep you standing tall. Add 3-piece chromoly cranks in 175mm, Fit alloy pedals that grip & go, along with a 25/9 gear setup that, combined with the bigger wheel size, gives you a higher top speed. S&M supplies the railed seat and the Speedball tires, fine-tuned with a 22 X 2.4″ in the front and a small 22 X 2.25″ in the rear. Double-wall alloy rims and sealed bearings all around make for durability and confidence on the course. The big bottom line is that a 22′ makes jumps and rougher terrain more manageable. The perfect size for taller riders or those coming back to BMX after some time away. The Fit Series 22 has everything you need to jump back in.
Frame: 22.125” TT 100% Cro-Mo Geometry: 22 Headset: Integrated BB: Sealed Mid Bars: 2-Piece 9”x 29” Fork: Tapered w/33mm Offset Stem: FIT Top Load Grips: FIT Longtech w/Flange Seat: S&M Sharpie Shield Railed. 300mm Micro Adjust Seat Post Cranks: Tubular Cro-Mo 175mm Sprocket: FIT Tri Aluminum 25T Pedals: FIT Alloy Front Wheel: FIT OEM Double Wall w/Sealed Female Axle Rear Wheel: FIT OEM Double Wall w/Sealed 10T Cassette Tires: S&M Speedball 2.4” (F) 2.25” (R) Brakes: New U-Brake w/more tire clearance and softer pull springs Pegs: N/A Weight: 28.5 lb
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Awesome Bike, my son has been looking for a bike that looks cool, but is also functional. Delivery was smooth and building it was super easy and quick. 15 minutes he was riding. Thank you City Grounds not only did I get the bike my son wanted. We got it at an amazing affordable price. Keep doing what you are doing. Thank you everyone involved in this process!!!