Fit Bike Co.
Fit Bike Co. Misfit 18 Kids BMX Bike
- The biggest of the little bikes, the Fit Misfit 18″ is for riders not quite ready for a 20″ bike. Custom geometry, fine-tuned to a smaller scale, with chromoly top and down tubes for the perfect blend of weight and strength. Chromoly 3-piece 130mm cranks with a 24/9 gearing combo to get things moving. 36-spoke wheels with new wider alloy rims stay straighter longer, with a sealed cassette hub in the rear. For riders moving up in the world of BMX, the Misfit 18″ is the perfect vehicle.
Frame: 18” TT Cro-Mo Top & Down Tubes Geometry: 18 Headset: A-Headset BB: Sealed Mid Bars: 2-Piece 8”x 27” Fork: 33mm Offset Cro-Mo Steerer Tube Stem: Mini Top Load Grips: FIT Original Seat: New Flatter/More Padded Integrated Combo Cranks: Tubular Cro-Mo 130mm Sprocket: FIT Bite 24T Pedals: Nylon Platform Front Wheel: Wider 36H/32mm Single Wall w/Unsealed Hub Rear Wheel: Wider 36H/32mm Single Wall w/Sealed 9T Cassette Tires: FIT OEM 2.3” Brakes: Odyssey Springfield w/Linear Cable Pegs: N/A Weight: 24 lb
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review
This is my son's 2bd fit bike. He outgrew his old one . The bike will take what ever you throw at it.