Fit Bike Co.
Fit Bike Co. Misfit 16 Caiden Kids BMX Bike
- Caiden Cernius AKA “Caiden BMX” is a little dude making big waves in BMX. Caiden has two signature bikes from Fit Bike Co. and the Misfit 16″ is the bigger of the two machines. Chromoly construction in high-stress areas of the frame and fork, along with high end features like an A-headset, sealed bottom bracket and a sealed cassette hub. For limitless barspins and tailwhips, the Caiden edition Misfits feature a longer 150mm head tube to accommodate a sealed brake detangler, providing easy operation for the Odyssey Springfield brakes. Caiden’s Misfit bikes have premium finishes, with the 16″ featuring a blue/white/camo fade paint scheme & custom graphics on the frame. 7″ rise bars and a mini top load stem put the bars in just the right spot, with 105mm 3-piece cranks powering the 24/9 gearing comb0. Caiden is currently riding the Misfit 16″, so if your little ripper is ready for “Send mode” (Caiden’s catch-phrase), this is the bike to jump on.
Frame: 16.25” TT Cro-Mo Top & Down Tubes Geometry: 16 Headset: A-Headset BB: Sealed Mid Bars: 2-Piece 7”x 24” Fork: New 31mm Offset Cro-Mo Steerer Tube Stem: Mini Top Load Grips: FIT Misfit Seat: New Flatter/More Padded Integrated Combo Cranks: Tubular Cro-Mo 105mm Sprocket: FIT Bite 24T Pedals: Nylon Platform Front Wheel: Wider 20H Single Wall w/Unsealed Hub Rear Wheel: Wider 20H Single Wall w/Sealed 9T Cassette Tires: FIT OEM 2.25” Brakes: Odyssey Springfield w/Sealed Detangler Device Pegs: N/A Weight: 21.9 lb
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.