Fit Bike Co.
Fit Bike Co. Misfit 16 Kids BMX Bike
- The Fit Misfit 16″ keeps little bike tradition in motion with tried & true 16″ wheels bolted into a clean little frame set featuring chromoly top & down tubes, as well as a chromoly steer tube in the forks to take the hard landings that come along with the BMX learning curve. The Misfits are all scaled-to-“fit” with parts matched to the recommended rider size. The Misfit 16″ has 7″ rise bars with a mini top load stem to create a comfortable riding position. Short 105mm cranks are easy to spin, with enough leverage to get the party started. A custom 24/9 gearing is right on for the smaller wheel size too. High end features like a sealed bottom bracket and cassette hub make for low maintenance and long haul durability. When your little rider is ready to get busy with BMX, the Fit Misfit is standing by…
Frame: 16.25” TT Cro-Mo Top & Down Tubes Geometry: 16 Headset: A-Headset BB: Sealed Mid Bars: 2-Piece 7”x 24” Fork: New 31mm Offset Cro-Mo Steerer Tube Stem: Mini Top Load Grips: FIT Misfit Seat: New Flatter/More Padded Integrated Combo Cranks: Tubular Cro-Mo 105mm Sprocket: FIT Bite 24T Pedals: Nylon Platform Front Wheel: Wider 20H Single Wall w/Unsealed Hub Rear Wheel: Wider 20H Single Wall w/Sealed 9T Cassette Tires: FIT OEM 2.25” Brakes: Odyssey Springfield w/Linear Cable Pegs: N/A Weight: 21.9 lb
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.