Fit Bike Co.
Fit Bike Co. Misfit 12 Kids Bike
- For the littlest riders in the crew, the Fit Misfit 12″ is where it all starts. Whether making the switch over from a balance bike or hopping straight to pedals, the Misfit 12 is scaled down in all the right ways. Built with chromoly tubing in key areas for strength, it’s fine-tuned for short legs with custom 23/9 gearing and 75mm 3-piece cranks. A sealed cassette rear hub makes learning tricks and jumps easier (and safer) than with a coaster brake. Details like domed axle nuts and angled valve stems make things safer and easier. The Misfit 12 features a wider, flatter padded seat with a quick release clamp for easy adjustments on the fly. The Cheetah graphics and color scheme give it a “wild child” vibe, setting the pace for a lifetime of BMX.
Frame: 13” TT Cro-Mo Top & Down Tubes Geometry: 12 Headset: A-Headset BB: Sealed Mid Bars: 2-Piece 4.5”x 19.75” Fork: New 31mm Offset Cro-Mo Steerer Tube Stem: Mini Front Load Grips: FIT Misfit Seat: New Flatter/More Padded Integrated Combo Cranks: Tubular Cro-Mo 75mm Sprocket: FIT Bite 23T Pedals: Nylon Platform Front Wheel: 16H Single Wall W/Unsealed Hub/Domed Nuts Rear Wheel: 16H Single Wall w/Sealed 9T Cassette/Domed Nuts Tires: FIT OEM 2.1” W/Curved Valve Stems Brakes: Odyssey Springfield w/Linear Cable/Short Reach Lever Pegs: N/A Weight: 15.4 lb
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.