Fit Bike Co.
Fit Bike Co. PRK (XS) BMX Bike
- Park ready. The Fit PRK completes are purpose-built for aspiring park riders, with our nimble, quick-handling “Park” geometry. A super short 12.6″ rear end & steep 75.3 degree head tube angle make spins faster, whips easier and the balance points, front & rear, quicker to find. Available in two different sizes, XS (20″ top tube) and MD (20.5″ top tube), the PRK bikes feature a low-profile frame, constructed with a chromoly front triangle for the most technical riding pursuits. Tight & right spec. like 8.7″ rise bars, shorter 160mm 3-piece cranks and sealed bearings all around. Brakes are a key component for many park riders, so the PRK comes with our updated U-brake with a softer pull and a sealed detangler device to keep your bars spinning freely and your brakes at full power. Spin to win, the Fit PRK completes are ready to drop in.
Frame: 20” TT (XS) Cro-Mo Front Tri. Geometry: Park w/12.6” CS 75.3° HA. Headset: Integrated BB: Sealed Mid Bars: 2-Piece 8.7”x 29” Fork: Tapered w/25mm Offset Stem: FIT Top Load Grips: FIT Savage w/Flange Seat: Integrated 4-Panel Seat/Post Cranks: Tubular Cro-Mo 160mm Sprocket: FIT Key 25T Pedals: FIT PC Front Wheel: FIT S1W w/Sealed Hub Rear Wheel: FIT S1W w/Sealed 9T Cassette Tires: FIT OEM 2.4 Brakes: New U-Brake w/more tire clearance and softer pull springs Pegs: N/A Weight: 27.1 lb
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.