|Top Tube Size:||20.25|
|Frame:||Hi-Tensile Steel with Chromoly Down Tube, Mid BB, Internal Headset|
|Wheels:||Alloy, Double Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes|
|Hubs:||FRONT HUB Sealed Bearing, Forged Alloy Shell, Drilled for 36 Spokes, 3/8" Chromoly Axle, REAR HUB 5 Sealed Bearings, Forged Alloy Shell Drilled for 36 Spokes, 14mm Chromoly Axle|
|Headset:||Integrated 45°X45° Sealed Cartridge Bearing|
|Handlebar:||Hi-Ten 8.25" Upsweep/Backsweep 12⁰/1⁰|
|Grips:||Eastern Riblet Grips|
|Chainring / Crank:||3-Piece, Tubular Heat-Treated Chromoly, Pinch Bolt with 8-Splined Spindle, 170mm 28.6mm Square Tapered Arm|
|Brakes:||U-Brake, Forged Alloy, Wide Body, Clear Brake Pads|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed Bearing Mid|
|Tires:||Eastern OEM 20 x 2.40|
|Pedals:||Eastern Atom Plastic Pedal with 9/16" Axle|
|Seatpost:||Comes with seat|
|Saddle:||Medium Width Seat/ Post Combo|
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
City Grounds now offers multiple options for getting your bike to you! Get hands on and build up your bike yourself, or avoid the hassle and get the bike delivered completely ready to ride to your door!