DK Bikes Vega 22" BMX Bike
- Is a 22 for you? If you’re a little older, wiser or maybe bigger, but still get down with some serious BMX riding, take a look at the DK Vega 22”. Up-sized wheels and stretched in all the right dimensions, the Vega has a longer 22.125” top tube frame and 8.8” rise bars for making moves at the park, trails or pump track. A classy new color combo gives this year’s Vega performance-automotive vibes. Twenty-two inch wheels make everything more manageable. All chromoly construction, all sealed bearings, all smiles.
Frame: 100% chromoly Top Tube: 22.125” Fork: 100% chromoly w/ built-in bearing race, internally threaded pre-load bolt, tapered legs Crank: Wise tubular chromoly 3-piece, 170mm, 8-spline spindle Grips: DK Tsuka w/ press-in bar plugs Headset: Sealed integrated Wheelset: Wise Rectrix2, double wall, 36mm wide, 36-hole Seatpost: Stealth Pivotal, 25.4mm, alloy Stem: DK Jump top load, 50mm reach Handlebars: 8.8” rise, 100% chromoly Saddle: DK Stealth Pivotal Pedals: DUO Brand Resilite platform Brakes: Wise alloy U-brake Tires: 2.35” DUO Brand Stun 1, 100psi Sprocket: DK 26T, steel Rear Hub: Alloy, fully sealed, 14mm axle, 10T driver
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review