DK Bikes Helio 20" BMX Bike
- The Helio is back and better than ever. The 2021 DK Helio features a tried & true chromoly frame, fork, bars and cranks with a whole new paint scheme that looks incredible, especially out in the sun. A 21” top tube fits full-sized riders and gives you room to move. An aftermarket DK Stealth pivotal seat/post as well as DUO Brand pedals and Stun 1 tires make the difference in performance and personal preferences. The Helio heats it up and holds it down at the park, on the street or at the trails, all at a realistic price.
Frame: 100% chromoly w/ removable brake mounts Top Tube: 21” Fork: 100% chromoly w/ built-in bearing race, internally threaded pre-load bolt, tapered legs Crank: Wise tubular chromoly 3-piece, 170mm, 8-spline spindle Grips: DK Tsuka w/ press-in bar plugs Headset: Sealed integrated Wheelset: Wise Rectrix2, double wall, 36mm wide, 36-hole Seatpost: Stealth Pivotal, 25.4mm, alloy Stem: DK Jump top load, 50mm reach Handlebars: 8.8” rise, 100% chromoly Saddle: DK Stealth Pivotal Pedals: DUO Brand Resilite platform Brakes: Wise alloy U-brake Tires: DUO Brand 2.35” Stun 1, 65psi Sprocket: DK 26T, alloy Rear Hub: Wise alloy, fully sealed, 14mm axle, 9T driver
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.