DK Bikes Devo 16" BMX Bike
- The bigger of the two new Devo kid’s bikes, the DK Devo 16” rolls steady on 16” wheels. With the included training wheels in place, the Devo 16” helps young riders figure the whole “balancing while pedaling” fundamentals of riding a bicycle. With a lightweight and sturdy aluminum frame and rims, the Devo is easy for little people to handle on the bike path and easy for parents to load into the car or hang up in the garage. The quick release seat clamp makes adjusting the seat height easy and tool-free. A coaster brake and full-coverage chainguard are “safety-first” features that make the Devo easy to ride and give you peace of mind. When the big day comes, take the training wheels off and set them free — the DK Devo 16” is the bike your kid will always remember.
Frame: Aluminum w/ bolt-on chain guard Top Tube: 14.125” Fork: Hi-ten steel Crank: Hi-ten steel 1-piece Grips: DUO Brand Mini grips Headset: 1” threadless press-in Wheelset: Alloy Stem: Mini front load Handlebars: Hi-ten steel w/ cross bar and pad Saddle: 1-piece padded seat/post combo Pedals: Plastic Brakes: Coaster Tires: 2.1” tires w/ inflatable tubes Sprocket: Steel Rear Hub: Steel, coaster brake
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Product reviewsWrite a Review