Diamondback Hook 24" Kids Bike
- A bike that introduces them to the action, the Hook 24 is a junior version of our do-anything hardtail mountain bike. Equipped to handle the abuse of real mountain bike trails and daily use around the neighborhood, it’s made from the same aluminum alloy as our full-size bikes, so it’s practically indestructible. A Zoom fork will give them the confidence to take on obstacles, giving your ripper-to-be 50mm of front suspension travel. The 24-inch wheels are stiff and stable, shod with aggressive 2.25-inch wide tires: perfect for tearing up the woods. Disc brakes and a Shimano 7 speed drivetrain will keep them climbing. This model fits riders 53”-62” tall, aged approximately 8-12 years old.
Frame: 6061 T-6 Aluminum Jr-24" Frame, Formed Tubing, Disc Specific w/ Replacable Hanger Fork: Zoom 386A MTB Suspension Fork, 50mm of Travel, 9mm QR Rear Suspension: N/A Crankset: Aluminum Arm, w/ 28T Steel Single Ring, 152mm Shifters: Shimano M315 Tigger Shifter Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY300, 7 Speed Headset: 1 1/8" Internal Cartridge Bearing Wheelset: 32h Diamondback Doublewall. KT 32h Aluminum w/ CNC Disc Mount Hubs Seatpost: Aluminum 27.2mm Post Stem: Alloy Youth Stem, 50mm Length Handlebars: Aluminum Youth MTB, 540mm Wide, 18mm Rise, 25.4 Bar Bore Saddle: Cionlli Youth MTB Saddle Cassette: Shimano TZ500, 14-28T Brakes: Mechanical Disc Tires: MTB Wanda Tire 24x2.25" Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Bearing, 119mm Spindle Pedals: DB 806 Resin Platform
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.