Diamondback Release 29 1 Mountain Bike
- The Release 29 1 is a big-wheeled ripper made for long days and big lines. This aluminum 29er is built on the same 130mm travel Level Link suspension platform as its smaller-wheeled siblings. Diamondback has adjusted the geometry for 29-inch wheels while keeping the same playful attitude of all their Level Link bikes. An SR Suntour Aion suspension fork and a Suntour Edge R rear shock soak up the rough stuff, while Sram SX Eagle drivetrain components keep you cranking. The Blanchard wheelset is tubeless compatible and comes with 2.3-inch wide WTB Vigilante Comp tires for unwavering traction. When it’s time to slow down, TRP Slate X2 hydraulic disc brakes keep you on your line all the way down the mountain.
Frame: RELEASE 29, 130MM TRAVEL, LEVEL LINK SUSPENSION PLATFORM, HYDROFORMED TUBING, ISCG-05 TABS, BOOST 148X12MM MAXLE DROP OUT, 1.5˝ TAPERED HEADTUBE Fork: SR SUNTOUR AION 29˝, 140MM TRAVEL, AIR SPRING W/ REBOUND ADJUST, 35MM STANCTION, 1.5˝ ALLOY TAPER STEERER, 110X15MM THRU-AXLE Rear Suspension: SUNTOUR EDGE R, 200X57MM, REBOUND ADJUST, 22.2MM EYELET WIDTH Crankset: SRAM SX W/STEEL 32T DIRECT MOUNT Shifters: SRAM SX EAGLE, 12 SPEED Derailleur: SRAM SX EAGLE, 12 SPEED Headset: FSA NO. 57 SEALED CARTRIDGE Wheelset: DIAMONDBACK BLANCHARD 28R, TUBELESS COMPATIBLE, 32H Seatpost: TRANZX YSP18JL, INTERNAL DROPPER, 31.6MM W/1X REMOTE, SM = 100MM, MD = 130MM, LG/XL = 150MM Stem: DB35 ALLOY, 35MM REACH, 35MM BAR BORE Handlebars: DB35 ALLOY, 760MM WIDE, 15MM RISE, 35MM BAR BORE Saddle: WTB KODA COMP Cassette: SRAM PG1210, 12 SPEED, 11-50T Brakes: TRP SLATE X2, W/180MM FRONT / 180MM REAR ROTORS Tires: WTB VIGILANTE 27.5X2.3˝, WIRE BEAD Bottom Bracket: SRAM POWERSPLINE, 118/73 Pedals: DB ALLOY PLATFORM W/REPLACEABLE PINS
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.