Del Sol Tradewind HD Cruiser Bike
Frame: TRADEWIND HD | RUST-PROOF 6061 HEAT-TREATED ALUMINUM | TIG-WELDED CONSTUCTION | EASYGOING GEOMETRY | PEDAL-FORWARD DESIGN | 68MM THREADED BSA BOTTOM BRACKET SHELL | COASTER BRAKE MOUNT | 110MM SPACING | CARTRIDGE KICKSTAND MOUNT Fork: CLASSIC RAKED CRUISER | STEEL | 1" THREADED Crankset: 3-piece | Forged alloy | 44T alloy chainring | 170mm length Rear Derailleur: N/A Headset: Alloy | 1-1/8" integrated | threaded | Semi-cartridge bearings Wheelset: Alloy | 24mm | 36 hole Seatpost: Alloy | 27.2mm x 400mm Stem: Quill | Alloy | 30° rise | ϕ25.4 bar bore | 100mm length Handlebars: Heat-treated alloy SuperCruise | 700mm wide Saddle: Del Sol elastomer Cruiser Cassette: Shimano | 18T Brakes: Coaster brake Tires: Kenda Kruiser 26x2.125" | Thorn-proof inner tubes Bottom Bracket: Threaded 68mm BSA | JIS square taper | Sealed cartridge
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.