Del Sol Cantina Cruiser Bike
- Pedal-forward positioning creates foot-down ease at stops
- Low-slung frame design makes for easy mounting and dismounting Alloy wheels make for lightweight, rust-free durability
- Coaster brake makes for durable, simple stopping
- Color-matched chainguide prevents clothing or shoelaces getting munched by chain
- Del Sol elastomer-tuned Lounge Chair provides cush comfort for the long haul
Frame: Classic steel with Easygoing geometry and Pedal-Forward design Fork: Classic raked cruiser | Steel | 1" threaded Crankset: 1-piece | Steel | 44T | 170mm length Hubs: Front: Steel | 3/8" x 100mm | 36h Rear: Steel | 3/8" x 110mm | Coaster brake Headset: 1" threaded Wheelset: Alloy | Width (internal): 24mm | 36h Seatpost: Steel | 25.4mm x 350mm Stem: Quill | Alloy | 30° rise | Ø 25.4 | 80mm Handlebars: Laid-back Cruiser | 700mm Saddle: Del Sol tuned-elastomer Lounge Chair Cassette: Steel | 18T | Cog Brakes: Coaster brake Tires: Kenda Kruiser | 26 x 2.125" Bottom Bracket: American
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.