Del Sol LXI T i/O Electric Bike 2023
- Throttle allows for versatility and ease of starting when loaded down with groceries/supplies
- Robust 8-speed drivetrain resists torque-based e-bike wear through a thicker chain
- 14.5Ah/522Wh battery provides plenty capacity for greater distances, loaded travel, and throttle usage
- E-bike specific Tektro HD-E350 hydraulic brakes have an engine cut-off built in for worry free e-bike riding
- Built-in rear rack melds utilitarian simplicity with aesthetics
- Class 2 e-bike: throttle only or pedal assist up to 20mph
Frame: Rust-proof 6061 aluminum | Fully internal battery & wiring | Hub-drive specific Fork: SR Suntour | SF20 NEX HLO-DS | 63mmtravel | Weather-sealed | Hydraulic Lockout Crank: 3-piece | alloy | 42T chainring | dual-guide Shifters: Shimano Acera Rapidfire Plus | 8-speed Headset: 1-1/8" integrated | Threadless Wheelset: Alloy | 26.6mm | Double wall | 36h. Front: Alloy | 36h Rear: Bafang 350W motor | 36h Seatpost: Alloy | Suspension | 40mm travel | 27.2 Derailleur: Shimano Acera M360 | 8-speed | Long cage Pedals: Comfort | Kraton inserts Stem: Alloy | adjustable | 110mm Handlebars: Alloy | 40mm rise | 660mm wide Saddle: Del Sol Couch Plus saddle | Compression tuned elastomers | E-bike-specific handle Cassette: Shimano HG-31 | 11-32T | 8-speed Brakes: Tektro HD-E350 | E-bike specific | Leveractivated cut-off switch | Wide brake pad spacing | Hydraulic | 203mm/180mm Tires: Kenda Kwick Seven.5 | 27.5 x 2.2" Battery: 36V/14.5Ah | 522Wh | Fully-integrated Drive Unit: Bafang 350w Hub Motor Display: Extras: Kickstand | Alloy rack | Full-coverage fenders | Front/rear lights |Charger
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.