Del Sol LXI Flow i/O Electric Bike 2023
- Full Shimano quality componentry and E5000 pedal-assist, mid-drive motor are time proven and the leading name brand in e-bikes
- Upright posture ensures visibility and makes for light actuation, easy steering
- Generous standover heights and high-rise handlebars provide irrefutable comfort and ease of mounting/dismounting
- Bright, wide-angle lights with CREE high-definition bulbs provide easy-to-use, even easier-to-see lighting
- Easy-steer handling ensures a light touch
- Cass 1 e-bike: pedal assist only, up to 20mph
Frame: Rust-proof 6061 aluminum | Buttressed down tube | internal battery & wiring | Angle-correct mid-drive motor mount Fork: SR Suntour | SF20 NEX HLO-DS | 63mm travel | Weather-sealed | Hydraulic Lockout Crank: Shimano FC-E5010 | E5000 mid-motor Shifters: Shimano Acera Rapidfire Plus | 9-speed Headset: FSA No. 10 | 1-1/8" | Threadless Wheelset: Alloy | 25mm | Doulbe-wall | 32h. F: Shimano TX-505 | Center Lock | 32h R: Shimano TX505 | Center Lock | 32h Seatpost: Alloy | Suspension | 40mm travel | 27.2 Derailleur: Shimano Acera M3100 | Shadow | 9-speed Pedals: Comfort | Kraton inserts Stem: Alloy | Ø31.8 | Adjustable | Integrated light holder | 90mm/110mm (20") Handlebars: Alloy | 85mm rise | 54° sweep | 630mm Saddle: Del Sol Couch Plus | Compression tuned elastomers | E-bike specific handle Cassette: Shimano HG200-9 | 11-36T | 9-speed Brakes: Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc | Post mount | 180/160mm Center Lock rotors Tires: Kenda Kwick Seven.5 | 27.5 x 2.2" Battery: 36V | 504Wh | Fully-integrated Drive Unit: Shimano E5000 mid-motor | 250W pedal-assist | Class 1 Display: Extras: Kickstand | Integrated Rack | Full Coverage Fenders | Charger
The actual product may vary from the images shown here, as specifications may have changed during production.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.