The Cinelli Bolt is the legendary track frameset from the historic collaboration between Cinelli and Mash. Now available in a new updated version. The same angles and geometries of the Histogram but updated with road elements: 27,2 seat tube and dual bottle cage fasteners. Made for those that demand unparalleled responsiveness in the saddle and require lightning fast change of direction in the urban landscape.
The 27.2 diameter tapered seat tube allows for endurance riding while maintaining the explosive feel of the bicycle. The 1.5" tapered fork allows for precise riding and control in the sprint.
Compare to: Cinelli Histogram, Cinelli Laser, Cinelli Vigorelli, Cinelli Work, Cinelli Parallax, Red Hook Crit, Bianchi Super Pista, Look 464, Aventon Mataro, Mataro Low, Mash SF, Fuji Track Pro
- Columbus Airplane (Supersection oversized shape) 7005-T6 aluminum frame construction with rear-facing, steel insert horizontal track dropouts @ 120mm spacing (no brake mount on frame)
- Pursuit track racing geometry with a negative sloping top tube
- 1-1/8 - 1.5" Columbus Straight Carbon color matched, carbon/aluminum (blades/steerer) fork with 35mm rake and an integrated headset (42.0mm Campy Hiddenset standard): drilled for a brake, plugged and painted for cleaner aesthetics
- Includes headset, seat clamp and replaceable stainless steel dropout inserts
- Requires a 27.2mm seatpost
- Color: Silver
- Weight frame/fork: 1500g/560g (55cm)