Hobootleg is the Cinelli steel bicycle destined for adventure.
Since its conception and perfection during the two successive
editions of the Tour d'Afrique of 2012 and 2013 (genesis to which the
bicycle livery pays homage), Hobootleg has won the Guinness World Record
in the world of cycling and conquered the seven tallest passes in the
world and added more than a million kilometers in adventures on two
The result is a tested, highly reliable Hobo adventure bicycle like no other in the world. From
the triple butted Columbus tubes, the electrophoresis painting, the
Tubus luggage racks, the Cinelli custom oval handlebar, the dedicated
ribbon decorated with the coded signs of the Hobo of the beginning of
the last century, there is no detail of this bicycle that has not been
studied, tested, rethought, perfected in the last 5 years to deliver a
bike ready to go with you to go fast and as far as you want.
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.