Chrome Southside 2.0 Shoes
- Originally launched in 2012, the Southside was our first crack at a mid-rise high top sneaker that looked dope but could still crush miles in toe cages. We discontinued the Southside for a couple of years, but fans of the Southside kept after us until we brought it back. Now you know we can’t bring something back without a little bit of tinkering, where’s the fun in that? We brought in our FlexPlate technology to give you some more push on the pedals and added some canvas accents to the side panels. Bringin’ it back!
- Our mid-rise sneaker & ankle bone guardian
- Mid rise up top - flexible underneath
- Polyurethane contoured crash pad insole
- Leather & nylon upper - vulcanized rubber outsole
- Redux of the best-selling Pedal Series sneaker
Product reviewsWrite a Review
Perfect for BMX style riding
Very nice pair of BMX or skate style sport shoe, made
comfortable, durable yet flexible and light weight and feels like it really hugs your foot which is nice for getting a feel for whatever your in contact with. Sleek but semi rugged look with tough materials seam like they are very well made and should expect to last quite a while especially for the price. I have a few pairs of the newer vans with the "pop cush" soups which are amazing shoes and a pair of adidas Five Ten free rider pros and these Chrome Southsiders compare well and made my top 5 in the closet for everyday street cycling life when you need that grip on life.
Would definitely purchase again.