Cannondale Treadwell 3 Remixte LTD Commuter Bike
- A bike for any day and anywhere. Fun and light to rip around the neighborhood for meet ups, running errands or Sunday fun days.
Frame: Low-step, SmartForm C3 Alloy, Low-step Ride-Easy geometry, Straightshot hidden cable routing, Urban Armor frame bumpers, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts Fork: Steel blades, 1-1/8" steerer, OutFront offset, flat mount disc, mid-blade rack/fender mounts Crankset: Prowheel, 38T Shifters: Shimano M315 Rapidfire Plus, 7-speed Derailleur: Shimano Tourney Headset: Semi-Integrated Wheelset: Cannondale, double wall, 32h Seatpost: 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm Stem: Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp Handlebars: Cannondale Cruise Control riser, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm, 15° back, 740mm Saddle: Cannondale Treadwell, 170mm, steel rails Cassette: Sunrace, 11-34, 7-speed Brakes: Promax mechanical disc, 160/160mm rotors Tires: Maxxis DTR-1, 650b x 47c Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
Easy to get on and off, with a comfy reach to the bars, and a seat position that makes it easy to put a foot down when needed.
A convenient mount on the stem will securely hold any SP-Connect compatible smartphone case, creating a dashboard display for speed, mileage and more with the Cannondale App.
Cruise Control Handlebar
BMX-inspired handlebar puts you in the right position for control while cruising.
Comfy Makes Happy
A quilted saddle and ribbed grips keeps things plush. Even the pedals use deck tape instead of teeth for easy-going in anything from flip flops to cowboy boots.
Cannondale Urban Armor bumpers help protect the frame from dents and dings during the daily rigors of leaning and locking.
Quick, comfortable and capable bikes for everyday transport, fitness and fun.
Product reviewsWrite a Review