Cannondale Trail 8 Mountain Bike
-A mountain bike built to raise your game and ignite a passion for the trail. Designed for the mountains and ready for anything.
Where it thrives
-Low-impact trails, gravel roads, leisurely ride
What it's built for
- Light and durable SmartForm C3 Alloy frame
- SR Suntour M3030 suspension fork, 75mm travel
- 7-speed drivetrain w/ double chainring cranks / Tektro mechanical disc brakes
XS-SM - 27.5"
MD-XL - 29"
Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" headtube, post mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, dropper post compatible, BSA-73 Fork: SR Suntour M3030, 75mm, Coil, 42mm offset (27.5") 46mm offset (29") Crankset: Prowheel, 36/22 Shifters/Derailleur: Shimano Tourney Headset: Semi Integrated, 1-1/8" Wheelset: WTB SX19, 32h Seatpost: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350/400mm Stem: 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8° Handlebars: 6061 Alloy Riser, 31.8mm, 25mm rise, 700mm Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3 Cassette: Sunrace, 11-34, 7-speed Brakes: Tektro cable-actuated disc, 160/160mm rotors Tires: WTB Ranger Comp, (XS-SM) 27.5 x 2.25"/ (MD-XL) 29 x 2.25", DNA Compound Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
All bikes purchased through City Grounds MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.
SmartForm C3 Alloy
Simple yet sophisticated aluminum construction yields a light, lively frame that outperforms anything in its class
Delivers a smoother, more controlled ride thanks to strategically engineered flex zones into the frame's rear triangle
Slack and Stable
A slack 68 degree head angle creates exceptionally stable handling so that you can charge the descents with confidence
The smaller sizes of Trail roll on 27.5" wheels, while the larger sizes come with 29" wheels to deliver the best blend on fit, fast and fun for every rider
StraightShot Internal Cable Routing
For an integrated look and easy maintenance, the shift and dropper post cables route cleanly through the StraightShot window in the down tube, while the rear brake line is secured outside the frame
Crafted for good times in the dirt. Trail bikes, race xc bikes, gravity bikes or anti-gravity e-mountain bikes.
Great beginners bike for trails! Handled all the big trails in my local area with no dramas and at a great price as well! Has me feeling like I can be the next Evel Knievel with the adrenaline I get from hitting the trails.